|[TopShop white T & bangle, Mark Jacobs polka dot shorts, Forever 21 clogs, Asos bag, Chanel sunglasses, NARS nail color]|
I may be late but I just discovered Polyvore.com. I have been dreaming about warm weather as I suffer through the cold. Here is an outfit I created. I would wear it on a day when C and I would walk to a cafe to get lunch/dinner on a summer Saturday.
As for the outfit, I will make a few adjustments when I wear it.
1) I don't really like wearing shorts. Instead I have these huge navy polka dot pants I got at Good Will. I would wear the pants at my waist.
2) I would tuck the white t-shirt into the pants and put a belt around my waist to hold the pants up.
3) There is no way I can afford Chanel sunglasses so I would opt for these cool replacements from Urban Outfitters.
4) I wouldn't pay $16 for nail polish. I would probably opt for Sally Hensen Insta-dry in Rapid Red. Much more economical and really does dry quickly.
5) I would wear a white T from forever21 like this just because it's much cheaper. If I wanted to "splurge" I would go with one from American Apparel like this.
|[Mek cargo shorts, Ray Ban aviators, LRG T-shirt, G-shock watch, Creative Recreation shoes]|
Here is an outfit I created. I'm new at styling men's outfits but I feel like this is what C would wear on our lunch/dinner date. He said I did well. :-)
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!