Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Freezing Brooklyn Evening

My sister and her cat

Isn't her closet great!?


Animals Love CP

Bear

Aqeelah at her art exhibit


This Sunday was Aqeelah's art exhibit.  She displayed some of her Arabic calligraphy, landscape, floral, geometric and abstract art.  It was very beautiful and impressive.  All proceeds go towards helping her return to Morocco to study Arabic.  She also has photography she took in Morocco for sale. Let me know if you are interested and I can put you in contact with her.

After that, C and I went to Brooklyn to visit my sis and her bf.  I love her closet and am thinking about getting one for myself.  You can find it here or here.  We took some pics at Mischa and Gabe's place before going to 200 Fifth to watch the football game and eat. The sweet potato fries were great and the place was diverse. We love diversity if you couldn't tell. :-)


CP: Fruit of the Loom thermal & T-shirt, Old Navy jeans, Spizikes (Jordans)

Jo: H&M jumpsuit and belt, Target cardigan, Bakers combat boots.

Mischa(sister): Audrey Brooke OTK boots, BDG jeans, cardigan, belt via Urban Outfitters, World Market scarf.

3 comments:

  1. That suit in your third pic is amazing! Love the tie-dye

    ReplyDelete
  2. that h&m jumpsuit is so amazing - looks like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete