Saturday, January 29, 2011

Aviator Jackets







More snow here as you can see. 

I have been wearing this oversized denim shirt a lot lately. It just seems perfect to throw on with sweats, skinny jeans, or leggings.  Pair it with some boots and a sweater and i'm ready to go.

I am going on a vintage shopping tour in the city this spring and I am so excited.  I know everyone who lives in the suburbs thinks the closest city is called "the city." Ours is NYC.  :-)

Last night we ate at our favorite Mexican restaurant...so yummy!   I hope you have a lovely weekend!


Jo: H&M shirt, Target aviator jacket

C.P: Costco shirt, vintage flight jacket (the warmest coat I have ever tried on).

11 comments:

  1. love the sheepskin on both of you!
    <3
    katerina
    fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these looks! Amazing :)

    The Flower Girl

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so funny and cute together!! I love your style! xoxooxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love being silly. It's fun! Thanks for the lovely comments ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a huge fan of aviator jackets for myself but..ya'll made them look HOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loove the jackets!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those AVIATOR jackets are BOTH ROCKin' and I love the print on your scarf!!! Looks like you both are havin a TON of fun!!!!
    kisses
    xoBeckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you both look great in your aviator jackets!

    ...and in response to your comment - yes they're surprisingly comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfits! The jackets are amazing :) They look cute AND warm, a definitely must for any winter look!

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfits and i really like these picture...

    Reflective Motorcycle Vests

    ReplyDelete