Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscars Dress Review

Cate Blanchette
 I'm loving Cate Blanchett's dress. I like the unique details and the toga-like draping bottom half.

Mandy Moore, Michelle Williams, Halle Berry
 I love the nude trend this year.  I always think women in nude looks great because it takes the emphasis away from the dress and onto other beautiful areas such as skin and hair.

Jennifer Hudson, Anne Hathaway, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Lawrence, Penelope Cruz
 There were was a lot of redness on the carpet this year. Personally I'm not feeling it. However, if I had to choose a red winner, it would be Anne(minus the red lips).

Mila Kunis
BEST DRESSED= Mila Kunis in Elie Saab.  Can I have this dress in white for my wedding dress? Just a little more fabric so it's not see-through and it's perfecto!

I didn't even get to see the Oscars because I was studying, but at least I saw the lovely dresses.


Pics from: www.guardian.co.uk, www.celebuzz.com, www.stylelist.com, www.smallscreenscoop.com

1 comment: